Womens Mission Union
“The Women’s Mission Union ministers with love, compassion to the spiritual needs of the sick and shut-ins through prayer and the reading of God’s Word.”
Vision Statement- “to encourage spiritual development by sharing the redemptive love of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.”
Philippians 1:6 being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
· Prayer call/ scripture teaching call every Tuesday @ 6 am
· Outreach Ministry @ Westchase Health and Rehabilitation Center every 2nd and 4th Sundays @ 10:30 am
· Outreach Ministries every other month or in lieu of ministry meeting
· Weekly love phone calls to the sick and shut-in
· Quarterly Women’s Mission Union fellowship
MINISTRY MEETING SCHEDULE: Every first Saturday of the month @9:00AM
MINISTRY LEADER: Denetris Jones
MINISTRY EMAIL: [email protected]
Do you have a heart for mission and serving others? Please JOIN today and get active.