The mission of the Financial Education Ministry is to teach the principles of stewardship by providing financial education to The Fountain of Praise members and the community in the form of practical tools, solutions and resources.
- Provide classes and resources that are grounded in Biblical understanding of good stewardship as a way of life.
- To implement a financial literacy program which will educate, train in the areas of budgeting, savings, debt management, banking and retirement.
- To provide tools and resources which will empower persons to act with confidence on the knowledge they have attained.
- Focus on the areas of Budgeting, Credit, Debt Relief, Savings.
Join us and learn how to create a money management plan for married and engaged couples! This class will be interactive. Please bring your monthly expenses, debt, and goals when it comes to your money. A worksheet will be provided.
Join us for the Roadmap To Financial Abundance Roundtable Workshop as we travel the road of financial wellness!
To offer learning opportunities for everyone, this event will occur over 3 Saturdays in October from 10am-11:30am. Here's a list of the topics we'll cover each week.
- Get Your Mind Right
- Men & Money
- Women & Money
- Marriage & Money
- Kids & Money (ages 0 -18)
- Credit 101
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- The Lending Process
- Buying A Home
- Refinancing Your Home
Sign up and invite a friend! See you then!