New Member Class Overview
New Member Orientation classes consists of five (5) modules and all must be completed.
New Members' Orientation Class Modules:
- Stewardship: Lifestyle & Giving
- Spiritual Gifts
- Prayer & Spiritual Warfare
- Praise & Worship
Two opportunities to complete your New Members Orientation:
1. The New Members' Orientation Blitz at FountainLife Center: Every 2nd Saturday of even Months 8:00am – 2:00pm
- Allows individuals to complete five class modules in one day. Classes are located at the FountainLife Center. Breakfast and lunch are provided.
2. Weekly Classes at the Hillcroft Campus (5-week Series): Every Sunday 10:00am – 11:00am • (Conference Room B)
- The series are run continuously throughout the year. If a class is missed the module can be made up in the next rotation.